Please scroll below for consultations.
A well-nourished cancer patient can better manage the disease and therapies used in treating cancer.
Many cancer patients and their family members are in need of nutrition counseling. Patrick Quillin, PhD,RD,CNS can provide expert advice in handling the adjuvant (helpful) nutrition needs of the cancer patient. Dr. Quillin’s resume includes working with thousands of cancer patients in a hospital setting and hundreds of patients in a large clinic near San Diego.
Patrick Quillin is not a medical doctor and makes no recommendations regarding the treatment of cancer. The client must have a medical doctor who is addressing the needs of the cancer patient. With that full disclaimer, Patrick Quillin is eager to assist patients and their family members in foods and supplements that may improve quality and quantity of life for the cancer patient.
What Does A Phone Consultation Include?
- One hour with Dr. Quillin
- Get all your health questions answered
- Individualized health plan
- Detailed personalized report emailed within 48 business hours
- Spouse/companion welcome to join call
How to Set Up Your Phone Consultation
Thank you for your interest in a Phone Consultation with Dr. Quillin. We have 2 options to set up your consultation. Both ways my office will respond to you. I look forward to working with you.
- Email my office. We will contact you within 48 business hours.
2. Or, Pay directly here. We will contact you within 24 business hours to set an appointment.
I look forward to helping you on your journey to a healthier diet and lifestyle.